Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Purple Ashes

Where do I go from here?
This isn't where I wanted to be..
Before this day I had you
I had you beside me…

Certainties have disappeared
What do I do to keep my hopes alive?
What do i do for my dream to survive?
How do I keep going with my passion?

Deep in my heart there is a pain
I have been concealing my longing
Am scared to confess what I'm feeling
Frightened you'll slip away

You are surely there
But not for me……
You still believe in love
But don’t love me….

Give me a chance and I'll let you see how
nothing has changed
My love for you is still the same
I still live with your name

There will be one day, you will realize
I am lost in the journey.
Time has turned me to ashes
Those grey ashes which still lie around you

Just tell me for once…
You’ll love me for that particular moment
And blow the ashes around
To give me freedom….to give me life

No comments: