Monday, September 1, 2008

Prodigious Me....

Haunting, ethereal, pensive and disturbing describe me.... a soul living permanently in a state of rapture,

People passing by.... Conversations.... and pretensions dont allure me for an affair.... and in turn recieve a moronic smile back....

All these ships in the world arn't actually meant for me... or my sardonic life....a sadist to the core... deriving pleasure from pain.... Happiness bellows, slanders... is a state of generic pretence 4 me... taking one away from oneself, into a stranger and colder world of pleasures...

For me life happened by chance... I dont think i was supposed to come... but i did, as i could stand on the debris of morality and immorality, because for me they make no sense....
No one makes sense....

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;

I am a person who only understands life lyrically, musically in words...., in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls....

I do not seek the because- because in love, there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions..... and thats y i love myself.... and my world.... the unreal dreamy stuff which i carry on my eyelids.... is all i posess....that's my haven... in life...

No comments: